Monday 4 May 2015

Bead Weaving

Not sure what it is really called but this technique was a lot of fun. I have used a mix of green beads, which includes shaped beads, vintage beads, cubes, pearls, facets and seed beads. It was actually a project started by Mum and she passed it over to me. I undid it and started again. This photo shows the work in progress. You can see the box of beads that I had to work with...


Here is the finished necklace. The hook and eye clasp came from Mum, it's perfect to take the weight of this necklace


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I don't have access to a reasonable bead shop here in Tasmania, I love fiddling with beads and do make some (basic) items for myself and my daughter, but yours are spectacular...such a range of colours and shapes...I'm drooling here!
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I don't have access to a reasonable bead shop here in Tasmania, I love fiddling with beads and do make some (basic) items for myself and my daughter, but yours are spectacular...such a range of colours and shapes...I'm drooling here!
    Di

    ReplyDelete